Research and Quality - Antaris Solar Photovoltaic
ANTARIS SOLAR works very closely with a laboratory to continually check and improve the quality of our products.
Next to our own products (Antaris photovoltaic modules) we also check the quality of third party products distributed on a regular basis.
Here is a list of our activities:
- Control of goods received and batch inspection by samples
- Research of different types of panels
- "Around-the-clock" acquisition of global radiation as a basis for benchmarking the efficiency of different panels
- Determination of the optimal ratio of panels and inverters
- Operation of our own meteorological station
- Optimisation of all system components
- Long-term test of panels installed in different inclinations and directions
- Research of thermal characteristics of modules
- Test series to minimise conduction and contact losses
- Research of self-cleaning behaviour of panel surfaces
- Experiments with electrical storage devices
- Test series with optical systems to increase the efficiency of modules